- Itinerary: Official final itinerary must be provided to GCT 14 days prior to the event by email. Itinerary is used to determine start and finish times for billing purposes. Any changes to the approved itinerary must be submitted to GCT Dispatch for approval.
- On-Site Transportation Manage: Onsite Coordinator will be the main point of contact as well as be onsite to manage the various chauffeurs, vehicles for loading, departures, arrivals etc throughout the event for the contracted amount of time. Any overages in time will be billed after the service.
- Rate Guarantee: Rates are only guaranteed upon receipt of signed contract and deposit. Verbal contracts and sample contracts are not rate protected and rates are subject to change without notice. Quotes are valid for 7 days from issuance. .
- Deposit, Payments & Additional Charges: For service within 24 hours of booking, payment is required and your card will be charged for the full estimated amount, before the vehicle is dispatched. All deposits are nonrefundable. Unless otherwise provided, a 50% deposit is required at the time the reservation is confirmed with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to the scheduled event. (ACH deposit, check, MC, Visa, Amex) If payment is requested to be processed via credit card a 4% processing fee will apply. A late fee of 5% will be added to any services charged, if applicable. Once the contract has been signed and/or deposit has been paid, the 50% deposit amount is forfeited if you cancel your transportation for any reason. Any overages on time that was not reserved will be charged to the credit card provided once services are rendered unless other arrangements have been made.
- Administrative Fee: 4% administrative fee will be added to all transactions unless payment is made with a check, ACH deposit or Money order per the contract term outlined here in. The 4% fee will be waived if payment is made per this provision.
- Damages/Clean up: Client assumes full financial liability for any damage
to the chartered vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or members of their party. A minimum fee of $250.00 for each carpet or seat burn. A sanitation fee minimum of $500.00 will be charged for any bodily fluids expelled in the vehicle. A pet damage/clean-up minimum fee of $50 for hair removal or if additional cleaning is necessary. Driver has the right to terminate the transportation without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client. GCT is not responsible for articles left in chartered vehicles. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond capacity.
- Substitutions: in the event that the contracted equipment is not available for use for any reason, including mechanical or traffic issues, an appropriate substitute vehicle may be used to satisfy the contract. Exact Vehicle is not guaranteed. When necessary GCT will sub-contract with other vendors to fulfill the transportation contract.
- Cancellation: If you cancel your transportation 30 days or less prior to the scheduled day of use, then Full Payment amount/total contract price is forfeited. Please note that the cancellation policy applies per vehicle. Cancellations made prior to 30 days in advance of service date may apply their deposit to new service within the next 365 days from the originally scheduled service date. Airport transfer customers may cancel airport transfers up to four hours before flight with no penalty (inside four hours full charge). Leisure customers may cancel hourly jobs up to 24 hours in advance and may apply deposit to new service within 365 days excluding special events/holidays.
- State of Emergency/Pandemic/Hurricane/Extreme weather cancellation: Please note that in the case of a hurricane warning with a State mandated evacuation, where the City is effectively closed down, and weddings are not permitted to occur as scheduled, we will apply the current payment to your event reschedule date, based on availability. IF you are NOT
rescheduling the event for some reason, we will handle those cancellations on a case by case basis.
- Credit Card Security: All clients will be required to provide a credit card number as security for overtime or other charges as incurred. The card will be charged for any overtime or other expense per this contract within 1-3 days after the event unless other arrangements are made prior to the charge.
- Alcoholic Beverage: State and federal laws are strict concerning certain beverage consumption on commercially licensed vehicles. No alcoholic beverages of any kind are permitted on the vehicles. If guests bring alcohol on board, any related fines and fee will be the contracting party’s responsibility.
- Smoking: No smoking or vaping is allowed on any vehicle provided by or contracted with GCT and its vendors.
- Glass Containers: No glass containers of any type may be used in any vehicle.
- Overtime: Overtime is billed at a minimum of 1 hour increments. Over time or other charges incurred during the event which fall outside of the contracted amount billed will be made to the credit card on file within 1-3 business days after the event, unless other arrangements have been made. Contracting party agrees to allow any overtime or other applicable charges to be made to the credit card provided. Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 mins of per-arranged time described on the trip sheet. $20 for every 15 mins delay (this does not apply to commercial airline flight delays). For any flight delayed beyond 12:31am, $1.00 per minute will be charged for additional wait time. GCT is not responsible for delays or termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.)
If you have any further questions regarding GCT please contact: email@example.com or call 843-216-8483