Every event is special in Charleston, but these events are a cut above the rest. We provide transportation to annual events throughout Charleston. Between the arts, food, music, and festival scenes, there’s always something fun to do in Charleston.
Whether you’re planning a vacation or just need a lift, our even transportation is a great way to get started. The SEWE wildlife festival, Charleston’s annual Wine + Food Festival, and Spoleto are just a few of the biggest draws in Charleston. Events are often spread throughout the city, and our Charleston car services are a great way to travel to them.
- Lowcountry Oyster Festival – January – With 80,000 pounds of oysters sold by the bucket, the Lowcountry Oyster Festival is the world’s largest oyster festival The event in includes contests, live music, wine, beer, and local cuisine.
- Southeastern Wildlife Expo “SEWE” – February – SEWE is a 3 day showcase of wildlife and nature. Activities range from fine art, conservation education, or sporting demonstrations.
- Wine + Food Festival – March – The Charleston Wine + Food festival is a non-profit festival that supports local foodway initiatives, while showcasing a world-class program.
- Volvo Car Open Tennis Tournament – March/April – The Volvo Car Open is an annual women’s professional tennis tournament and the the largest in the world.
- Cooper River Bridge Run – April – Cooper River Bridge Run is a 10 kilometer race that starts in Mount Pleasant. It’s the third largest 10k run and fifth biggest road race in America!
- US Masters Golf Tournament – April – The Masters is held at the Augusta National Golf Course in Augusta, GA. The Masters is invitation only and one of the smallest, but still most popular PGA tournaments.
- RBC Heritage Golf Tournament – April – The RBC Heritage is a PGA Tour event in South Carolina founded in 1969 and runs annually in mid-April.
- Spoleto Festival USA – May/June – The Spoleto Festival USA is an annual performing arts festival in Charleston, and one of the largest in the US. The festival has the best of Italian arts combined with Charleston’s charm.
- Carolina Country Music Fest – June – Carolina Country Music Fest brings dozens of the hottest country music artists to the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk.
- MOJA Arts Festival – September/October – The MOJA Arts Festival is a 10-day celebration that highlights all of the many African-American and Caribbean contributions to culture.
- Taste of Charleston – October – The Taste of Charleston Festival celebrates the best food in Charleston. It’s one of the area’s biggest food events and has been hailed by as one of the “top 20 events in the Southeast.”
- The Fall Tours – October – The Fall Tours celebrates the architecture of Charleston with curated tours of homes, garden walks, and speakers.
- Holiday Festival of Lights – November through January – The Holiday Festival of Lights is a three-mile driving tour featuring an estimated two million shimmering lights and a dazzling array of holiday designs.
- Charleston Fashion Week – Varies – Charleston Fashion Week is five night event showcases emerging designers and models from across the country. Recent years has split the showcase into fashion events throughout the year.
RideGCT offers Lincoln town cars, Mercedes sedans, luxury SUVs, limousines, shuttles, and coaches for special event transportation throughout South Carolina. Whether you’re going to an annual event, gala, ball, tasting, or concert in Charleston, we have the right car service for you!